Why AESL Consulting?
AESL Consulting helps our clients develop strategies to successfully navigate their increasingly complex, nuanced, and risky regulatory and policy environment.
AESL Consulting offers:
- Strategic Thinking…Selecting the right goals and the right path to attain them requires numerous strategic inputs. The regulatory and policy environment is one of those inputs and, if not handled well, can hinder success. AESL Consulting's decades of regulatory and policy experience helps put that input in the appropriate strategic context. We also offer insights and perspectives that help connect non-obvious "dots," so our clients stay on their desired path and successfully attain their goals.
- Positive Regulatory Relations...A company’s relationship with their regulators is often an ongoing one. Managing that relationship takes strategy and long-term thinking as well as constant internal and external communication. AESL Consulting has the attributes, experience, and capabilities to help.
- State, Regional & National Scope…AESL Consulting has state, regional and national experience and contacts allowing us to offer wide, deep and insightful assistance.
- Writing & Reviewing…The regulatory process is paper-driven and what is on that paper matters and affects outcomes. Thus, the thoughtful and strategic framing of issues, using the appropriate tone and mentioning examples that resonate with regulators can make a huge difference on a filing's outcome. AESL Consulting often reviews and assists in drafting of regulatory filings.
- Special projects…While AESL Consulting specializes in long-term relational client assistance, we often provide targeted, issue- or project-specific help, such as—
- Gathering intelligence on how regulators may feel about a particular issue;
- Writing a strategic-long term plan;
- Serving as an expert witness;
- Conducting a regulatory environment SWOT analysis; or
- Organizing an event or issue “roll-out.”
Edward A. Garvey
32 Lawton Street